mardi 6 décembre 2011

Beautiful Stockholm !


I was In Stockholm, Sweden for 72 Hour. It s my first
visit to that side of the word, the Scandinavian world.
it's impressive how
the world is so big , each corner has its own culture, food, weather,
architecture etc ...


Stockholm and Sweden in general has a very cold weather; at least for someone coming
from Africa like me. Although my Swedish
friends told me that the weather is considered as warm!!!
And because of the climate, the day light is just for
about 8 hours. It amazed me to see how people could have a normal life in the
dark, i found it very weird but amazing.
Stockholm is very beautiful city, it's extremely beautiful
with its building , river and Christmas
decoration.
People are very nice.
Although I only spent 3 days in Stockholm, I enjoyed my
stay there. I discovered a new world for me and learned new things.
I definitely would. Love to visit Stockholm
again...probably in summer, I do not wanna freeze :P

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire